ReclayPRO ensures that Producers, First Importers, and Brand Owners (“Producers”) meet their legislative individual obligations under the new Tire Regulation O.Reg.225/18 which exists under the Resource Recovery & Circular Economy Act (RRCEA) effectively without time-consuming administrative burden.
We help obligated companies navigate the new landscape for end-of-life tire recovery and recycling in Ontario.
- Assist in the registration process with the Resource Productivity & Recovery Authority (RPRA).
- Help Producers understand the extent of their obligations and reporting requirements.
- Track and report collection, processing, recovery and chain of custody for used tires.
- Provide supply chain management services – engaging collectors, haulers and processors – ensuring competitive pricing.
- Support retailers with educational information to meet requirements for consumers under the RRCEA.